It’s our silver anniversary: MCHC turns 25!
- Achieving quality in healthcare requires having the right people, the right tools and a shared commitment to excellence. Having brought these requirements together, MCHC’s three health centers were awarded the National Committee on Quality Assurance’s highest recognition as Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Homes in 2017. As a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH), we have been able to demonstrate solid progress in achieving improved health outcomes. It means we actively engage our patients in their care; this is reflected in expanded case management services that help our most challenged populations achieve improved health and new hope. The PCMH certification also demonstrates our commitment to prevention.
- Significant pediatric care expansion to meet the needs of the community.
- Added new specialty care, including chiropractic and podiatry.
- Dental expansion completed with X more operatories.
- MCHC hosted more than 60 students who are enrolled in these programs as they work to become medical assistants (MAs), licensed
vocational nurses (LVNs), registered nurses (RNs) or dental assistants (DAs).